Built in 1852, Kensington Park Terrace North is made up of about 30 houses (nos. 126-184 Kensington Park Road) painted in sober shades of green and brown. The central six houses (nos. 148-158), which are Grade II listed, are distinguished by two floors of elegant arched windows, above their curvaceous iron railings. The name of the terrace is displayed in the wide central pediment on the middle duo.